To facilitate and support the participation of deaf Australians in all levels of sport.
Buiding and strengthening participation for all.
1. To be the peak body for Deaf Sports in Australia
2. To host, facilitate and manage deaf specific sporting events where appropriate
3. To foster, promote and encourage deaf people's participation and skill development in all forms of sport in partnership with our members
4. To continually advocate, educate, inform and support the mainstream sporting structure to make it deaf friendly and capable of including deaf people within the structure
5. To foster relationships with government, deaf and mainstream sporting bodies to support the access requirements and participation of deaf people in sport at all levels
6. To ensure DSA has a sustainable governance and management approach to support its vision and mission over time.